We are uplifting the language of the wild by becoming the wild itself.
The Robinia Institute was founded in 2017 as the educational and consulting center of Timshel Wildland, a 400-acre process-led & emergent conservation landscape in Nelson County, Virginia.
Our mission is to advocate, educate, and demonstrate the abundance, joy, and regenerative power of holistically managed and wild living systems.
As a Regional Hub, Robinia teaches Accredited Holistic Management Courses and Enrolls local, regenerative farms in Ecological Outcome Verification (EOV).
“To pay attention is to see the remarkable. In many ways far too real, it is to see ourselves in the ordinary, the daily, the mundane miracles of Creation.”
Daniel Firth Grififth, Wild Like Flowers: The Restoration of Relationship Through Regeneration
Recent WebinarsView all
- Rededicating Regeneration: Holistic Management and the Wellspring of Abundance with Allan Savory
- Mores of the Mob: Epigenetics, the Family, and the Natural Lineage of Herd Effect with Fred Provenza
- Happiness or Nutrient-Density: Holism Enriching Health in Grass-Fed Beef with Dan Kittredge
- Are Farms Business or Not: Thoughts on the Recalcitrant Nature of Natural Farming with the Jefferson Center
- Balancing East and West: Rediscovering Human-Scale & Place-Centric Agriculture with Joel Salatin
- Descaling to Scale: Embracing the Human-Scale with Holistic Butchery with Brandon Sheard, the Farmstead Meatsmith